The Triton is an Anaerobic Digestion technology that is ideal for wastewater with very high organic loading. Wastewater is collected into a digester and excess water from the digester is pumped out and filtered additional systems such as the Terra.
The Triton can be operated under both mesophilic and thermophilic conditions. The influent slurry is typically left to ferment for at least 3 weeks under controlled temperature to produce optimal high quality biogas. The system is designed to minimize heat loss, while allowing for mixing of the substrate to assure an optimal biological environment for complete anaerobic digestion and gas production. The Triton generates significantly more energy required to run the plant, with excess available for conversion to electricity or used for lighting and cooking purposes.
By transforming waste to energy, Triton Waste to Energy brings the double benefit of reducing sludge from the wastewater treatment process while producing biogas beneficial to the community.
Key system benefits:
- Low installation and maintenance cost
- Low use of space as most of the system can be underground
- Eliminates the use of septic tank
- Generates excess energy which can be used for cooking, lighting, and generate electricity with an added generators
- Sludge, food waste and agriculture waste
- Commercial buildings and public facilities
- Schools and colleges
Triton Technical Sheet
Singapore | ASEAN | India | Greater China | Latin America