The Poseidon Airlift Circulating Floating-Carrier Bed is a compact wastewater treatment system ideal for on-site treatment of wastewater within homes and residential communities.
Using a combination of aerobic and anaerobic processes, the ACFB reactor in the Poseidon achieves high rates of nitrogen and phosphorus removal in a single treatment unit. Featuring a compact and modular design, various treatment sizes are available to cater to specific site requirements.
Key system benefits:
- Low operation and maintenance cost
- Minimum operator intervention
- Short on-site installation time
- No sludge, noise and odour
- Modular system that is expandable with tank additions
- Allows for instrument monitoring, with data acquisition and control
- Compatible with solar power
- Individual homes
- Residential communities
- Commercial buildings and public facilities
- Schools and colleges
- Small to medium-sized hotels
Singapore | India | Greater China | Malaysia | Vietnam | the Philippines | Myanmar | Indonesia | Chile