Welcome to “ecosenses – Solutions for your Wellness”, a whole new art of creating a healthy indoor environment.
ecosenses is specially formulated for your discerning clientele. Our integrated products range from Housekeeping, Air, Drainage and Professional Solutions that are safe for children, pets and the planet.
They are carefully adapted to meet the cleaning requirements of different venues, from the business centre to hotel guest suites, from kitchens to restaurant dining areas, from the wellness space to staff areas. The result is a cleaner indoor environment and better indoor experience at a lower cost through the following:
- Reduce the use of toxic chemicals and synthetic fragrances to safeguard human and planet health
- Improve indoor air quality and create a better indoor experience
- Improve cleaning results through improved stain removal and beyond what traditional surfactants can achieve
- Improve the useful lives of fixtures and assets by eradicating mould, mildew and stains
- Set new standards for employees’ health & safety. Show you care and improve staff productivity and wellness
- Gain international and local recognitions, such as Green Mark Hotel, Ecotel and BCA Green Mark
ECOSOFTT plays a humble part in community building by focusing on addressing basic needs of marginalised and rural communities, with a specific focus on Water – Sanitation – Livelihoods and Wellness. Our Solutions for Underprivileged Lives programme are supported by credible social organisations led by Ashoka Fellows such as Gram Vikas, Sulabh International, eKutir and World Toilet Organization.
Our value proposition is to empower communities to work together via five principles:
- 100% inclusion i.e. no family or unit is left out
- 100 % engagement i.e. the whole community has to participate, contribute and work individually and collectively
- Self-governance and sustainable commitment to undertake development work on an on-going basis
- Gender equality i.e. women and men will participate equally.
- Value based commitment, skill based training and agreement on areas that are non-negotiable such as no open defecation, no pollution to water bodies and commitment to take care of one’s own development and progress
The outcomes of our intervention are tangible and sustainable:
- Access to safe drinking water
- Improvement in overall health and well being
- Protection of water sources
- Increase in household income
- Promotion of gender and caste equality
- Development of local institutions to carry forward self-directed development
- Transformation of communities and villages into models of integrated and sustainable development
AQUA is a unique water and environmental education programme developed by ECOSOFTT. It aims to create global citizens who will share our one and only Blue Planet responsibly.
Since its formal launch in 2012, AQUA has been executed with resounding and un-paralleled success for the benefit of over 5,000 students in Europe and Asia. It is a platform to foster knowledge sharing, interaction of common interest groups and problem solving that will learn together and work together in addressing water and environmental challenges.
AQUA can be integrated into any curriculum from schools to institutes of higher learning and corporates. The learning paths can be made relevant to each individual in his or her quest and search for knowledge and solutions to problems.