The Water SMART Bathroom promotes the use of water that is fit for its purpose. Consisting of a water system with filtration and disinfection components, the Water SMART Bathroom system recycles bathroom greywater on-site, enabling the reuse of water for non-potable purposes like flushing and cleaning. ECOSOFTT’s Water SMART Bathroom features a plug-and-play system, which is easily installed and has a shorter payback period. The Water SMART Bathroom system is controlled via an electronic user console and users can adjust the amount of recycled water used.
- Recycles greywater from washbasins and showers for flushing, cleaning, and other non-potable uses
- Plug-and-play system
- Simple and fast installation
- Easy to maintain and operate
- User adjustable water recycling rate
- Mobile user console to track, control, and manage water usage
Overall System Flow: (image from blackbird)
- Greywater from washbasins and showers is collected and treated on-site via a filtration and disinfection system.
- The treated water is stored and fresh water can be mixed in.
- The percentage of recycled and fresh water stored and used can be adjusted via a user console.
Quotation or Enquiry
Every design and installation is tailored to suit specific requirements. For a quotation of if you have any queries, please contact us